1

воскресенье, 23 декабря 2012 г.

Teen Amateur Of The Week: Doering It Big

He stated small but worked his way down the dumbbell rack fast. Bodybuilding gave William the opportunity to build the physique that he couldn't through sports!

Name: William Doering
E-Mail: william_doering@yahoo.de
BodySpace: WIlliamDoering
Location: Malaga, Spain
Age: 18  Height: 6'1"  Weight: 183lbs
Years Bodybuilding: 3
Q
How did your fitness journey begin?
I've always loved sports and activities like running, swimming, and football, but they never gave me the body I wanted. I looked up to the big guys in movies, so I wished for a set of dumbbells on my 11th birthday. They were a pair of 2.2-pound dumbbells, and I remember using them every day for curls and side raises. But I couldn't make changes by doing hundreds of reps with 2.2 pounds, so I stopped training and got skinny fat.
I decided to make a change when I was 15 by getting decent home gym equipment and gathering knowledge about bodybuilding. I took time to figure out what worked best for me, but it was an awesome journey. It wasn't until last year that I finally changed my nutrition and make bodybuilding the center of my life.
What workout regimen delivered the best results?
I found out that a pyramid routine works best for me, so I do reps of 10 to 4, and depending on how I feel, I do dropsets at the end of my last set. I like to keep the intensity high by taking short rest periods. I like doing supersets for intensity and to target the muscle in many different ways in a short period if time.

2 комментария: